Fifth Global Botanic Gardens Congress - Symposia
Papers from the symposia
- Symposium 1 - Generating collaborations to utilize ex-situ living collections to achieve Target 8 of the GSPC: a symposium discussion
- Symposium 3 - Sentinel plants for biosecurity risk assessment
- Barham, Ellie - Introducing an International Plant Sentinel Network
- Redlich, Sarah, Clemens, John, Pendrigh, Dean, Godsoe, William, Bader, Martin, Teulon, David & Brockerhoff, Eckehard G. - Identifying new associations between aphids and Pinaceae using plant sentinels in botanic gardens
- Symposium 4 - “Tourism is not a Dirty Word” – the importance of tourism to the sustainability of Botanic Gardens
- Symposium 6 - Beyond the Garden Walls; linking gardens growth and guests
- Hatherly, Janelle - Sowing seeds of wisdom for a greener future
- Symposium 10 - Strengthening the conservation value of tree collections for ex situ conservation
- Symposium 11 - The Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing - How does it affect botanic gardens?
- Davis, Kate, Smit, Martin, Sharrock, Suzanne, Allenstein, Pamela & Wyatt, Andrew - An ABS survey for botanic gardens: how prepared are we for new rules?