BGCI Conservation Donors
BGCI Conservation Donors make a generous commitment to support plant conservation worldwide. They play an active role within the organisation, providing advice, governance and participating in our events.
BGCI also offers Conservation Donors the opportunity to support specific activities, including:
- £75/€90/$100 to sponsor a conservation assessment of a threatened plant species
- £110/€140/$165 to sponsor a small garden with one year’s membership of BGCI
- £200/€250/$300 to sponsor the design of an interpretation panel for public education in a botanic garden
- £300/€375/$450 to sponsor a biologist from a developing country to be trained in seed conservation, ecological restoration, red listing, plant health or science communication
- £750/€925/$1000 to sponsor a seed collecting expedition as part of BGCI’s Global Seed Conservation Challenge.
Become a Conservation Donor and join us in our mission to secure plant diversity.
You'll also receive regular Conservation Donor newsletters, BGCI publications including BGjournal and Roots, invitations to BGCI events, discounts on registration fees to BGCI congresses and discounts on publications.
Thank you to all our Conservation Donors.
We'd be delighted to discuss Conservation Donors in more detail with you. Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8332 5953, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the donation form. Thank you for your support.