BGCI Institution Members
Join BGCI today and become part of the world's largest network for plant conservation.
BGCI represents and supports botanic gardens worldwide. Most of our institutional members are botanic gardens, the core of BGCI. We are keen to enlist the support of other like-minded organisations and networks. Please join us.
Members receive a range of benefits including:
- A membership pack, including a certificate of membership
- BGJournal and Roots
- Expert reports addressing relevant conservation, sustainability, education and outreach topics and sharing best practices
- Invitations to BGCI congresses and discounts on registration fees
- BGCI's technical support and advisory services
- Free advice on all matters relating to the establishment and running of a botanic garden.
- Discounts and preferential participation on BGCI training courses
- Discounts on BGCI symposia, including the Global Botanic Gardens Congresses
- Preferential BGCI project funding
- Additional publications as and when published
- Use of the BGCI website to promote events and news
- Eligibility for BGCI ‘Featured Garden’ promotion
Join us or renew your membership now
All BGCI membership packages offer the same range of benefits. Annual membership fees are based on your institution's budget:
*Please note that this level of membership is normally reserved for institutions in developing regions of the world.
For gardens able to provide additional support for global plant conservation, BGCI gratefully acknowledges gardens that join as a Patron Institution.
If you would like further information on institution membership , including a formal fee invoice in £’s sterling, US Dollars or Euros, please contact us at email@example.com or call Liz Smith on +44 (0)20 8332 5940.
Botanic gardens that do not pay an institutional membership fee but are included in the GardenSearch database are considered as Associates.
If you are looking for individual membership, please click here.